Our representative experience includes:
- Defending more than one hundred collective action and wage and hour class-action cases for clients in retail, casual dining, hospitality, professional services, manufacturing, food processing, insurance and transportation industries.
- Lead counsel in a representative proof jury trial win for a national client in a wage and hour class action presenting “donning and doffing” and “off-the-clock” claims (Nebraska).
- Defending multiple nationwide collective actions and statewide wage and hour class actions presenting employee misclassification claims (California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, New York, Oklahoma, Texas, Virginia).
- Lead counsel in a national collective action presenting first impression "tip pooling" claims — after 98 percent of the national class was decertified, the claims of the remaining opt-in plaintiffs were adjudicated at a representative proof jury trial (Fifth Circuit and Southern District of Texas).
- Defending multiple statewide class actions presenting wage and hour meal period and rest break claims (Alabama, California, Kentucky).
- Lead counsel in five collective action and wage and hour class actions tried to jury using representative proof.