Kevin counsels clients on the recovery of insurance proceeds and on risk management and insurance strategy.
Kevin represents clients in complex coverage disputes involving claims under various types of policies, including first-party property, cyber, D&O, E&O, general liability, product liability, and transactional liability.
Prior to law school, Kevin worked for the world’s leading risk management and insurance broking firm. In this role, he advised Fortune 500 clients on structuring sophisticated risk management programs, brokered the insurance components of such programs and serviced all risk management needs.
Kevin is also a contributor to the firm’s Insurance Recovery Blog.
While in law school, Kevin served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Cathy Waldor, USMJ, in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey and as a legal intern in the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey.
- Leading numerous matters seeking recovery of losses incurred due to the COVID-19 pandemic under first-party property policies.
- Representing global real estate and property developer in AAA arbitration regarding claims under Builders’ “All Risks” policy.
- Advising client with respect to claims under cyber and crime policies due to social engineering fraud.
- Leading litigation concerning the recovery of substantial defense costs and bad faith damages.
- Advising client on multiple claims related to government investigations under E&O and D&O policies.
- Represented client in arbitration regarding claims under representations and warranties policy.
- Advised client concerning rights and obligations under D&O policy relating to SEC investigation in which the insured incurred defense costs in excess of $60 million.