Uriel’s practice focuses on domestic and cross-border financing and corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, structured finance, and infrastructure projects.
Uriel has represented project sponsors, developers and financial institutions in connection with the development and financing of a wide range of infrastructure projects, including subsea fiber optic cable systems, terrestrial fiber systems and other digital infrastructure and smart city and transportation technology.
- Represents technology, media and telecom groups in connection with the construction, development and operation of subsea and terrestrial fiber optic networks in Western Europe, South America and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Represents financial institutions and borrowing groups on a wide range of domestic and cross-border financings, including syndicated credit, insured and uninsured receivable finance and project finance.
- Represents developers and financial institutions in connection with public private partnerships involving transportation and water sectors.
- Represents clients on complex mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and minority investments across a broad range of sectors, including telecommunications, transportation, financial services and retail and consumer goods.
- Represents clients with respect to application of U.S. trade regulations and sanctions related to Latin America, including Cuba, Nicaragua and Venezuela.