Demitrianna’s practice focuses on corporate and transactional matters, including cross-border finance, telecommunications, and mergers and acquisitions.
Demitrianna maintains a general corporate practice, representing a broad client base including international financial institutions and multilateral lenders, retail and consumer companies, and telecommunications companies.
Additionally, Demitrianna has provided hundreds of hours of pro bono service, including consistent work with the American Pediatric Surgical Nurses Association.
While in law school, Demitrianna interned for the Department of Justice Executive Office for Immigration Review in Miami. She served on the Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Board at the Vanderbilt Owen Graduate School of Management and as Articles Editor of the Vanderbilt University Journal of Transnational Law.
- Represents technology, media and telecom groups in connection with the construction, development and operation of subsea and terrestrial fiber optic networks in Western Europe, South America and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Represented a general contractor specializing in bridge work, roadways, mass transit, and governmental buildings, including toll plazas construction, in connection with the divestiture of its business in Panama.
- Represented shareholders of a 75% ownership stake in Eco Window Systems, LLC and affiliated entities in a sale to a publicly traded leader in premium windows and doors for a combination of $108 million in stock and cash.
- Advised financial institution in connection with a $20 million revolving credit facility to a family dinner theater featuring staged medieval-style performances.
- Represents Ginnie Mae in the issuance of securities pursuant to its government guaranteed multiclass securities program.