Allie is a member of the firm’s capital finance and real estate practice.
Allie’s practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, real estate finance and development, and due diligence. Her experience includes single and multi-property financing transactions and real estate development and corporate formation.
- Represented an institutional lender in connection with the refinancing of a full service hotel located in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan. The financing consisted of a $105 million fixed-rate mortgage loan covering the fee estate.
- Represented an institutional lender in connection with the origination of a $25 million mortgage loan secured by a large hotel in Overland Park, Kansas. The borrowers were two Delaware limited liability companies structured as tenants in common.
- Represented an institutional lender in connection with the $50 million fixed-rate mortgage loan refinancing of a major data center located in Minneapolis.
- Represented a real estate developer in connection with an $82 million loan, secured by a property located in Brooklyn. The property is currently occupied by both residential and commercial tenants, including a popular beer garden, and the owner intends to construct and lease-up a marketplace consisting of food, merchandise and other retail vendors.
- Represented an institutional lender in the origination of a mortgage loan in the amount of $132 million, secured by an office property in Ashburn, Virginia.
- Represented an institutional lender in connection with the origination of $36.5 million mortgage financing of a hotel located in downtown Manhattan, New York.
- Conducted due diligence review for a client’s financing of a large multi-property industrial park in Georgia.