Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP was recognized in the 2020 Benchmark Litigation Rankings, an annual guide to the USA’s leading litigation firms and lawyers.
The firm’s litigation practice was recognized in the following locations:
- Texas – Highly Recommended
- Virginia – Highly Recommended
- District of Columbia – Recommended
- Florida – Recommended
- North Carolina – Recommended
In addition, 14 partners were recognized as Local Litigation Stars, a list of individuals who were recommended consistently as reputable and effective litigators by clients and peers.
- Andrea Field – Environmental (District of Columbia)
- Scott A. Brister – Appellate, Competition, General Commercial, Professional Liability (Texas)
- F. William Brownell – Environmental (District of Columbia)
- Cassandra C. Collins – General Commercial, Securities (Virginia)
- Samuel A. Danon – General Commercial, White Collar Crime (Florida)
- Norman W. Fichthorn – Environmental (District of Columbia)
- Edward J. Fuhr – Securities (Virginia)
- Lorelie S. Masters – Insurance, Product Liability (District of Columbia)
- Lewis F. Powell III – Antitrust, General Commercial, Intellectual Property (Virginia)
- Gregory B. Robertson – Labor and Employment (Virginia)
- Robert M. Rolfe – General Commercial, Securities (Virginia)
- Michael R. Shebelskie – Appellate (Virginia)
- John B. Shely – ERISA, General Commercial, Insurance, Product Liability (Texas)
- Thomas W. Taylor – Appellate, General Commercial, Product Liability (Texas)
Ten Hunton Andrews Kurth Partners were recognized as Future Stars, partners who were consistently referenced by peers and clients as litigators who are likely to become local litigation stars in coming editions.
- Deidre G. Duncan (District of Columbia)
- Maya M. Eckstein (Virginia)
- Aaron M. Flynn (District of Columbia)
- Ryan A. Glasgow (Virginia)
- Tonya M. Gray (Texas)
- Jason W. Harbour (Virginia)
- Cameron P. Pope (Texas)
- Sona Rewari (Virginia)
- George P. Sibley III (Virginia)
- M. Katherine Strahan (Texas)
About Benchmark Litigation
Now in its 12th year of publication, Benchmark exclusively covers the litigation and disputes market in North America, covering the US, Canada, Latin America and, most recently, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
The original publication, Benchmark Litigation—the definitive guide to America’s leading litigation firms and attorneys—is the only publication to focus exclusively on US litigation.